8.08.2008

Proof is in the pudding

More proof that this positive attitude thing works...

I got offered the job on Tuesday, August 5. Just a week and a half earlier I wrote this in my journal:

"OK, I'm going to pretend I don't need a job and I will start my journal workshop training and get writing and just see what happens... I want to get offered work - someone needs me, I just need to find them so they realize it!"

One day later:

"I'm trying to network hoping something will land in my lap... can I decide NOT to work? Will that leap of faith stir the universe to throw me a rope?"

One week before offer of job as grant writer:

"Yes, you will make money as a writer - YES, YOU WILL."

Not the kind of writing I thought I was talking about but I'll take it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: